Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Recovery day. Hoo man! Everyone is tired from Venice. More tired than we realized. Papa and Grandma went out for a walk to catch some things that they wanted to do or see again.

There was an antique/ flea market at the end of the street, so we went out and took a look at that since it was close. If I knew what I wanted (or knew anything about antiques) or wanted to cart stuff back to Canada, there was a lot of really cool stuff to choose from!

We also toodled down the street to one of the food markets. yum. We got some riDONKulous chocolate/ fudge thing. It's like eating the best Nutella ever. Oh and also some yummy candied nuts and some gorgeous pistacio pasty-fudgey-marzipan thing. Poor Daddy!


At the antique fair

Ooo! Food market in the distance!

Mmmm! Boar's head! (Actually the "cinghiale" is delicious!)

gorgeous!
fudgey-licious!

aaaaand this is what I did for the rest of the day - the view out the dining room window.




That was about the extent of the exciting part of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is Eli, this has nothing to do with the post but I want to know if you have seen a vending machine in Florence. Why? Because I found out there is a vending machine that gives away PANTS!!!!

    Ya, that's about it

    Peace

    ReplyDelete